Darden Restaurants (DRI) Tops Q4 EPS by 35c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) reported Q4 EPS of $2.03, $0.35 better than the analyst estimate of $1.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.12 billion. Total sales decreased 7.8% to $7.20 billion driven by a blended same-restaurant sales decrease of 7.8% and one less week of operations this year, partially offset by the addition of 30 net new restaurants.
"We had a strong quarter that exceeded our expectations as sales improved throughout the quarter," said Darden Chairman & CEO Gene Lee. "I am proud of how our teams welcomed more of our guests back and created memorable experiences. Over the last 15 months, we have made numerous strategic investments in our business, while streamlining our operations and improving productivity. Given the business transformation work we have done, and the demand we are seeing from the consumer, we are well positioned to thrive in this operating environment."
Darden Restaurants sees FY2022 EPS of $7.00-$7.50, versus the consensus of $7.21. Darden Restaurants sees FY2022 revenue of $9.2-9.5 billion, versus the consensus of $9.22 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Darden Restaurants (DRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tyler Technologies (TYL) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance
- Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.69
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!