Darden Restaurants (DRI) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) reported Q1 EPS of $1.76, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.31 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.24 billion.
Darden Restaurants sees FY2022 EPS of $7.25-$7.60, versus the consensus of $7.43. Darden Restaurants sees FY2022 revenue of $9.4-9.6 billion, versus the consensus of $9.41 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Darden Restaurants (DRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 45c
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!