DXC Technology (DXC) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.84, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.2 billion.
“Our strong third quarter results demonstrate the good progress we are making executing on our transformation journey. We have done well attracting talent, improving the environment for our people, strengthening our customer relationships, taking out cost without disruption, and winning in the market,” said Mike Salvino, DXC president and chief executive officer. “I am pleased with the solid level of stability and momentum we are achieving and want to thank our people, customers, and shareholders for their support of the 'new DXC'.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DXC Technology (DXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SVB Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q1 EPS by $3.56
- DMC Global (BOOM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Skechers USA (SKX) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c