DURECT Corp (DRRX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar holds near 1-month high with Fed, Evergrande eyed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DURECT Corp (NASDAQ: DRRX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DURECT Corp (DRRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Acquires MUFG Union Bank for $8B in Cash and Stock
- Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!