DMC Global (BOOM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DMC Global (NASDAQ: BOOM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.03, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.3 million.
DMC Global sees Q2 2021 revenue of $67-72 million, versus the consensus of $64.07 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DMC Global (BOOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McKesson (MCK) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Evofem Biosciences (EVFM) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
- Perdoceo Education Corp. (PRDO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!