DHT Holdings (DHT) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DHT Holdings (NYSE: DHT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $91 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.84 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DHT Holdings (DHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc. (KLXE) Misses Q4 EPS by 55c, Revenues Beat
- First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Revenues Beat