DHI Group (DHX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DHI Group (NYSE: DHX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.92 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DHI Group (DHX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS) at Neutral
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06