CyberArk Software (CYBR) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c, EPS Guidance Misses Consensus
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.82, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $144.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $128.97 million.
CyberArk Software sees Q1 2021 EPS of ($0.03)-$0.07, versus the consensus of $0.28. CyberArk Software sees Q1 2021 revenue of $106-112 million, versus the consensus of $112.7 million.
CyberArk Software sees FY2021 EPS of $0.45-$0.64, versus the consensus of $1.30. CyberArk Software sees FY2021 revenue of $484-496 million, versus the consensus of $483.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CyberArk Software (CYBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Netflix (NFLX) Becomes Profitable in South Korea After Reporting a 125% Rise in Revenue For Its Subsidiary
- First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Revenues Beat