CyberArk Software (CYBR) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c, EPS Guidance Misses Consensus
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.82, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $144.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $128.97 million.
CyberArk Software sees Q1 2021 EPS of ($0.03)-$0.07, versus the consensus of $0.28. CyberArk Software sees Q1 2021 revenue of $106-112 million, versus the consensus of $112.7 million.
CyberArk Software sees FY2021 EPS of $0.45-$0.64, versus the consensus of $1.30. CyberArk Software sees FY2021 revenue of $484-496 million, versus the consensus of $483.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CyberArk Software (CYBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FirstEnergy (FE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q1 EPS by 50c, Revenues Beat; Raises 2Q & FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!