Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cushman & Wakefield plc (NYSE: CWK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.43, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.5 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- Philip Morris International (PM) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Outlook
- Badger Meter (BMI) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c