CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Guidance Beats
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $199 million versus the consensus estimate of $188.54 million.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees Q3 2021 EPS of ($0.01)-$0.00, versus the consensus of ($0.05). CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees Q3 2021 revenue of $210.6-215 million, versus the consensus of $195.75 million.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of $0.02-$0.08, versus the consensus of ($0.04). CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $809.1-826.7 million, versus the consensus of $772.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c, Trims FY EPS Guidance
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 38c, Revenue Beats, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!