CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $178.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $165.41 million.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees Q2 2021 EPS of ($0.02)-$0.00, versus the consensus of ($0.06). CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees Q2 2021 revenue of $185.8-190.3 million, versus the consensus of $173.09 million.
CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees FY2021 EPS of ($0.08)-($0.05), versus the consensus of ($0.12). CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. sees FY2021 revenue of $761.2-772.6 million, versus the consensus of $727.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. (CRWD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company (HNST) Tops Q1 Views But Stock Dips as Growth Slows, Prompts Analyst to Downgrade on High Valuation
- The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Q1 Revenues Rise 12%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!