Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.03
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE: CEQP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.03, versus $0.28 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $654.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $683.56 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- SOS (SOS) to Acquire the Majority Equity Interest of Three US-based Power Plants Aiming to Expand its Crypto-mining Operations into North America