Crane Co. (CR) Tops Q2 EPS by 45c, Offers FY Guidance
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Crane Co. (NYSE: CR) reported Q2 EPS of $1.83, $0.45 better than the analyst estimate of $1.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $796 million versus the consensus estimate of $757.88 million.
Crane Co. sees FY2021 EPS of $5.95-$6.15, versus the consensus of $5.74. Crane Co. sees FY2021 revenue of $3.1 billion, versus the consensus of $3.1 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Crane Co. (CR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- Terminix (TMX) Announces Resignation of COO Kim Scott; Affirms Full-Year 2021 Guidance
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $28 at Telsey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!