Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q4 EPS of $1.77, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.73 billion versus the consensus estimate of $36.81 billion.
Comparable sales for these periods excluding the negative impacts from gasoline price deflation and foreign exchange were as follows:
|16 Weeks||52 Weeks|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco Wholesale (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Provides Operating Update and Executes Contract to Acquire Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL
- Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) To Acquire County Bancorp (ICBK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!