Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3% Ex-Gas
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q3 EPS of $1.24, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.15 billion versus the consensus estimate of $27.07 billion.
Comparable sales for the twelve-week and thirty-six-week periods were as follows:
12 Weeks 36 Weeks
U.S. 0% 2%
Canada 1% -5%
Other International -2% -4%
Total Company 0% 0%
Comparable sales for these periods excluding the negative impacts from gasoline price deflation and foreign exchange were as follows:
12 Weeks 36 Weeks
U.S. 3% 4%
Canada 8% 9%
Other International 3% 5%
Total Company 3% 5%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco Wholesale (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paymentus (PAY) at Outperform, 'King of Bill'
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $171 at Ascendiant Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!