Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; Comps Up 8%
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q2 EPS of $1.35, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.87 billion versus the consensus estimate of $27.7 billion.
Comps rose 8 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco Wholesale (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- American Business Bank Announces Stock Dividend
- Octopus Interactive Announces Partnership with Vistar Media
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!