Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q1 EPS of $1.12, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $26.92 billion.
Comps rose 7 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco Wholesale (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) PT Raised to $56 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!