Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q2 EPS of $1.24, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $28.42 billion.
Comparable sales for the twelve-week and twenty-four-week periods were as follows:
Comparable sales for these periods, excluding the negative impacts from gasoline price deflation and foreign exchange were as follows:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Chewy (CHWY) Delivers a Beat-and-Raise Quarter, Shares Fall as Top-Line Growth Slows, Guidance Looks 'Conservative' Says Analyst
- Goldman Sachs Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!