Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q1 EPS of $1.09, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $27.65 billion.
Comps rose 6 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco Wholesale (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/21: (ADIL) (IRDA) (XAIR) Higher; (MVIS) (AFCG) (SBLK) Lower (more...)
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $171 at Ascendiant Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!