Costco (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 30c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q4 EPS of $3.13, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $2.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.38 billion versus the consensus estimate of $52.08 billion.
Total company comps in the quarter rose 11.4% or 14.1% adjusted. e-Commerce comps rose 90.6% or 91.3% adjusted.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Beat Q1 Revenues, Guides Q2 Revenues Above the Street
- Kaspien (KSPN) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!