Costco (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 41c
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q3 EPS of $2.75, $0.41 better than the analyst estimate of $2.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $45.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $43.64 billion.
Comparable sales for the third quarter fiscal 2021 were as follows:
12 Weeks 12 Weeks 36 Weeks 36 Weeks
U.S. 18.2% 15.2% 14.7% 15.1%
Canada 32.3% 16.7% 20.2% 14.7%
Other International 22.9% 13.1% 21.1% 16.3%
Total Company 20.6% 15.1% 16.3% 15.2%
E-commerce 41.2% 38.2% 65.1% 63.6%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco (COST) Tops FQ4 Estimates, Seen as Another 'Impressive' Quarter
- Costco Wholesale (COST) PT Raised to $500 at Wells Fargo
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c, Raises Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!