Costco (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q3 EPS of $1.70, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.62 billion versus the consensus estimate of $31.84 billion.
Comparable sales for the third quarter and the thirty-six weeks were as follows:
|12 Weeks||12 Weeks||36 Weeks||36 Weeks|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- Stifel Resumes Schneider National (SNDR) at Buy
- Uber (UBER) to acquire interests in Cornershop in an all-stock transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!