Costco (COST) Tops Q2 EPS by 32c
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q2 EPS of $2.01, $0.32 better than the analyst estimate of $1.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.67 million.
Comparable sales for the second quarter and year-to-date periods ended February 17, 2019, were as follows:
|12 Weeks||12 Weeks||24 Weeks||24 Weeks|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GreenSky, Inc. (GSKY) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c
- Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.69
- Tyler Technologies (TYL) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!