Costco (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 57c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q1 EPS of $2.62, $0.57 better than the analyst estimate of $2.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.21 billion versus the consensus estimate of $42.41 billion.
Comparable sales for the first quarter fiscal 2021 were as follows:
|12 Weeks||12 Weeks|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Corteva (CTVA) Chief Executive Officer James C. Collins, Jr. to Retire at Year End
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!