Costco (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - December 14, 2017 4:41 PM EST)
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q1 EPS of $1.36, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.81 billion versus the consensus estimate of $31.49 billion.
Comparable sales for the first quarter fiscal 2018 were as follows:
|12 Weeks||12 Weeks|
|w/o gas inflation & FX|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Stifel Resumes Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!