Costco (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q1 EPS of $1.73, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.07 billion versus the consensus estimate of $34.79 billion.
Comparable sales for the first quarter fiscal 2019 were as follows:
|12 Weeks||12 WeeksAdjusted*|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades RPM International (RPM) to Underweight on Relative Performance Risk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!