Costco (COST) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q4 EPS of $2.47, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $47.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $47.57 billion.
Comparable sales for the fourth quarter and the fiscal year were as follows:
|16 Weeks||16 Weeks||52 Weeks||52 Weeks|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $171 at Ascendiant Capital
- Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Provides Updated 2021 Financial Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!