Costco (COST) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c, Revenue Beats
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q2 EPS of $2.14, $0.31 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.77 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.78 million.
Comparable sales for the second quarter fiscal 2021 were as follows:
|12 Weeks||12 Weeks||24 Weeks||24 Weeks|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- JPMorgan Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Overweight, Says Transformation Not Reflected in Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!