Corning (GLW) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Corning (NYSE: GLW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.52, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.19 billion.
Corning sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.40-$0.44, versus the consensus of $0.39. Corning sees Q1 2021 revenue of $3-3.2 billion, versus the consensus of $2.93 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Corning (GLW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Corning (GLW) PT Raised to $44 at Goldman Sachs
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c