Constellation Energy Partners (CEP) Tops Q1 View
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Constellation Energy Partners (NYSE: CEP) reports Q1 EPS of $0.85 versus the analyst estimate of ($0.07).
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackSky (BKSY) Files Registration Statement
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) Reports Q3 FFO of $0.50
- Tronox (TROX) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!