Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 53c
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) reported Q4 EPS of $2.18, $0.53 better than the analyst estimate of $1.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.84 billion.
PRE COVID-19 BUSINESS TARGET ASSUMPTIONS FOR FISCAL 2021:
- Beer: net sales growth of 7%-8% including the impact of the Ballast Point divestiture and organic net sales growth of 8%-10%; operating margin of 39.5%-40.0%
- Wine and Spirits: net sales and operating income decline of approximately 30% to 35%, respectively; retained Power Brand portfolio
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Constellation Brands (STZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
- Compass (COMP) Misses Q1 EPS, Revenue and Guidance Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!