Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c, Offer Outlook
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) reported Q4 EPS of $1.82, $0.27 better than the analyst estimate of $1.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.87 billion.
Constellation Brands sees FY2022 EPS of $9.95-$10.25, versus the consensus of $10.44.
Fiscal 2022 Guidance Assumptions:
Beer: net sales growth 7 - 9%; operating income growth 3 - 5% ● Wine and Spirits: net sales decline 22 - 24% and operating income decline 23 - 25%; organic net sales growth 2 - 4% ● Interest expense: $350 - $360 million ● Tax rate: reported approximately 22%; comparable excluding Canopy equity earnings and the Mexicali impairment impact approximately 19% ● Weighted average diluted shares outstanding: approximately 196 million; assumes no share repurchases for fiscal 2022 ● Operating cash flow: $2.4 - $2.6 billion ● Capital expenditures: $1.0 - $1.1 billion, including approximately $900.0 million targeted for Mexico beer operations expansion activities ● Free cash flow: $1.4 - $1.5 billion
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Constellation Brands (STZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy the Weakness in Constellation Brands (STZ) - RBC
- Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) Announces Preliminary Q1 Revenue Results and Provides Corporate Updates
- RPM International (RPM) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!