Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c, Offer Outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) reported Q4 EPS of $1.82, $0.27 better than the analyst estimate of $1.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.87 billion.
Constellation Brands sees FY2022 EPS of $9.95-$10.25, versus the consensus of $10.44.
Fiscal 2022 Guidance Assumptions:
Beer: net sales growth 7 - 9%; operating income growth 3 - 5% ● Wine and Spirits: net sales decline 22 - 24% and operating income decline 23 - 25%; organic net sales growth 2 - 4% ● Interest expense: $350 - $360 million ● Tax rate: reported approximately 22%; comparable excluding Canopy equity earnings and the Mexicali impairment impact approximately 19% ● Weighted average diluted shares outstanding: approximately 196 million; assumes no share repurchases for fiscal 2022 ● Operating cash flow: $2.4 - $2.6 billion ● Capital expenditures: $1.0 - $1.1 billion, including approximately $900.0 million targeted for Mexico beer operations expansion activities ● Free cash flow: $1.4 - $1.5 billion
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Constellation Brands (STZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 10 Points from Beer Day, Credit Suisse Thoughts on Constellation Brands (STZ)
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- Rite Aid (RAD) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!