Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) reported Q3 EPS of $2.37, $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of $2.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.97 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.91 billion.
Constellation Brands sees FY2019 EPS of $9.20-$9.30, may not compare to consensus of $9.43.
- Updates fiscal 2019 reported basis EPS outlook to $12.95 $13.05 and comparable basis EPS outlook to $9.20 - $9.30; guidance includes additional interest expense for Canopy financing, excludes fourth quarter Canopy equity earnings
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Constellation Brands (STZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonos (SONO) Tops Q2 EPS by 53c, FY Rev. Guidance Beats
- Poshmark Inc. (POSH) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!