Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 29c
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) reported Q1 EPS of $2.30, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $2.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.97 billion.
- Fiscal 2021 guidance is unavailable at this time due to the uncertainty and potential impacts on the business from COVID-19
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Constellation Brands (STZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Koss Corp (KOSS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.06/sh
- Coherent, Inc. (COHR) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!