Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) reported Q1 EPS of $1.07, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.93. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.53 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.41 billion.
"We posted a great quarter reflecting outstanding results for our beer business as well as wine and spirits performance that was generally in-line with our expectations," said Rob Sands, president and chief executive officer, Constellation Brands. "Within our beer business, we continue to capitalize on our industry-leading performance and excellent retail execution across our entire Mexican beer portfolio. These strong results are driving the upward revision to our EPS guidance for fiscal 2015."
Constellation Brands sees FY2014 EPS of $4.10 - $4.25, versus prior guidance of $3.95 - $4.15 and the consensus of $4.12.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Constellation Brands (STZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Tattooed Chef (TTCF) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Sonos (SONO) Tops Q2 EPS by 53c, FY Rev. Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!