Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $326.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $321.76 million.
For 2021, Consolidated Communications is providing outlook based on the Company’s new fiber build plan and current capital structure.
- Capital expenditures are expected to be in a range of $400 million to $420 million, reflecting a higher level of spending to support the build plan.
- Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in a range of $500 million to $510 million, lower than 2020 primarily due to the start-up and acceleration of the fiber build expansion plan.
- Cash interest expense is expected to be in a range of $142 million to $152 million, reflecting the current debt structure.
- Cash income taxes are expected to be in a range of $2 million to $4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Consolidated Communications (CNSL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Harrow Health (HROW) Announces Preliminary Q1 Results