Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conn's (NASDAQ: CONN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.17 million versus the consensus estimate of $362.19 million.
The following are the Company's expectations for the business for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2018:
- Change in same store sales down mid single digits;
- Retail gross margin between 39.0% and 39.5% of total retail net sales;
- Selling, general and administrative expenses between 27.0% and 29.0% of total revenues;
- Provision for bad debts between $55.0 million and $59.5 million;
- Finance charges and other revenues between $86.0 million and $90.0 million; and
- Interest expense between $19.0 million and $20.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conn's (CONN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- Creative Realities Inc. (CREX) Reports Q1 Slight Beat on Revenues
- Park City Group (PCYG) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!