Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conn's (NASDAQ: CONN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.17 million versus the consensus estimate of $362.19 million.
The following are the Company's expectations for the business for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2018:
- Change in same store sales down mid single digits;
- Retail gross margin between 39.0% and 39.5% of total retail net sales;
- Selling, general and administrative expenses between 27.0% and 29.0% of total revenues;
- Provision for bad debts between $55.0 million and $59.5 million;
- Finance charges and other revenues between $86.0 million and $90.0 million; and
- Interest expense between $19.0 million and $20.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conn's (CONN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) sees adjusted net loss of $2 billion for Q2, says customer deposits increased
- PerkinElmer (PKI) anticipates exceeding its previously announced financial guidance for the second quarter
- Upland Software (UPLD) Acquires Panviva, Raises Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!