Conn's (CONN) Tops Q2 EPS by 28c, Miss on Revenues
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/12: (AMRK) (SI) (SONO) Higher; (WISH) (POSH) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conn's (NASDAQ: CONN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.26, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $371.91 million.
Second Quarter Results
- Net income for the second quarter of fiscal year 2018 was $4.3 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, compared to a net loss for the second quarter of fiscal year 2017 of $11.9 million, or $0.39 per diluted share.
- On a non-GAAPbasis, adjusted net income for the second quarter of fiscal year 2018 was $8.2 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, which excludes charges and credits and the loss from extinguishment of debt related to the early redemption of our 2015-A Notes.
- This compares to adjusted net loss for the second quarter of fiscal year 2017 of $1.2 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, which excludes charges and credits and the impact of changes in estimates.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conn's (CONN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE (NICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms 2Q EPS/Revs. View
- Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!