Conn's (CONN) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c, Slight Beat on Revenues
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conn's (NASDAQ: CONN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.57, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $384.62 million versus the consensus estimate of $384.09 million.
“We achieved many operating and financial milestones during the second quarter of fiscal year 2019, highlighted by significant growth in earnings to a second quarter record of $0.53 per diluted share. Second quarter financial results were driven primarily by positive same store sales, the contribution of new store growth, record retail gross margin, and continued improvement in credit segment performance. The initiatives to drive retail growth are starting to take hold and second quarter same store sales increased for the first time since the second quarter of fiscal year 2016, while total retail sales were up 3.5% over the prior year period. The momentum in our business is encouraging and we continue to believe fiscal year 2019 will be a strong year,” stated Norm Miller, Conn’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conn's (CONN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GAN Limited (GAN) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- INVO Bioscience (INVO) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) Tops Q1 EPS by 41c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!