Conn's (CONN) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conn's (NASDAQ: CONN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.11, $0.17 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $376.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $455.78 million.
Same store sales for the quarter increased 3.6%, excluding the impact of the Company's strategic decision to exit video game products, digital cameras, and certain tablets.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conn's (CONN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Synlogic (SYBX) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.36/sh
- Zepp Health Corporation (ZEPP) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.07/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!