Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Conn's, Inc. (NASDAQ: CONN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.50, $0.25 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $353 million versus the consensus estimate of $353.65 million.
Same store sales increased 11.7%, on top of an 18.4% increase a year ago.
Conn's, Inc. sees FY2015 EPS of $2.80-$3.00, versus the consensus of $3.54. Same stores sales expected up 5% to 10%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Conn's, Inc. (CONN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE (NICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms 2Q EPS/Revs. View
- Datto Holding Corp. (MSP) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Kubient, Inc. (KBNT) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!