Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Wall St opens higher on earnings boost; supply chain worries linger
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- 63% Investors Say SpaceX Could Become More Valuable Than Tesla (TSLA) and Represents More Attractive Investment - Morgan Stanley's Survey
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC) reported Q4 EPS of $2.07, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.24 billion.
Concentrix Corporation sees Q1 2021 revenue of $1.26-1.31 billion, versus the consensus of $1.2 billion.
- Revenue is expected to be in the range of $1.260 billion to $1.310 billion as reported.
- Operating income is expected to be in the range of $107 million to $121 million and non-GAAP operating income is expected to be in the range of $148 million to $162 million.
- The effective tax rate is expected to approximate 29%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Knight Transportation (KNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c, Updates Guidance
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q4 EPS
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Ford (F) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!