Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Futures fall as weak China data sparks slowdown fears
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Bear Market Remains Incomplete, Morgan Stanley’s Wilson Warns
- Cisco Slips as Citi Sees Nearly 15% Downside Fueled by Accelerating Market Share Losses
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC) reported Q2 EPS of $2.93, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $2.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.58 billion.
Concentrix Corporation sees FY2022 revenue of $6.37-6.42 billion, versus the consensus of $6.53 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Local Bounti Corporation (LOCL) Misses Q2 EPS by 16c, Reaffirms full year 2022 guidance
- Aerovate Therapeutics, Inc. (AVTE) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Viridian Therapeutics, Inc. (VRDN) Misses Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!