Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC) reported Q2 EPS of $2.93, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $2.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.58 billion.
Concentrix Corporation sees FY2022 revenue of $6.37-6.42 billion, versus the consensus of $6.53 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 64c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- UBS Analyst Negative on Evercore (EVR) and Moelis & Company (MC) - Downgrades to Sell
- Accenture (ACN) Shares Decline Despite Earnings Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!