Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Misses Q4 EPS by 32c
- Nasdaq ends sharply higher as Alphabet and AMD fuel AI surge
- Broadcom annual guidance falls short after Q4 results beat; hikes dividend
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Lululemon Athletica Q3 results top estimates, but revenue guidance falls short
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC) reported Q4 EPS of $3.01, $0.32 worse than the analyst estimate of $3.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.64 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.68 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- DocuSign Inc. (DOCU) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c
- Urban One (UONE) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.06/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!