ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.39, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.74 billion.
ConAgra Foods reaffirmed FY2015 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConAgra Foods (CAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Shake Shack (SHAK) PT Lowered to $85 at Stifel
- Ventas (VTR) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.72
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!