ConAgra Foods, Inc. (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
ConAgra Foods, Inc. (NYSE: CAG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.55, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.44 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConAgra Foods, Inc. (CAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Costar Group (CSGP) Gains 2% as Loeb's Third Point Takes New Stake
- Citi Upgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!