ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ConAgra Brands (NYSE: CAG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.72 billion.
ConAgra Brands sees Q4 2021 EPS of $0.49-$0.55, versus the consensus of $0.51.
The Company is providing guidance for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2021:
- Organic net sales growth is expected in the range of (10)% to (12)%
- Adjusted operating margin is expected in the range of 14% to 15%
- Adjusted EPS is expected in the range of $0.49 to $0.55
The Company is reaffirming its fiscal 2022 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConAgra Brands (CAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Tops Q1 EPS by 94c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!