ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ConAgra Brands (NYSE: CAG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.81, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.99 billion.
ConAgra Brands sees Q3 2021 EPS of $0.56-$0.60, versus the consensus of $0.56.
- Organic net sales growth of +6% to +8%
- Adjusted operating margin of 16.0% to 16.5%
ConAgra Brands sees FY2021 EPS of $2.66-$2.76, versus the consensus of $2.52.
- Organic net sales growth (3-year CAGR ending fiscal 2022) of +1% to +2%
- Adjusted operating margin of 18% to 19%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConAgra Brands (CAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Yalla Group Limited (YALA) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Provides 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (VLDR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Outlook Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!