ConAgra Brands (CAG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Dow ends at record high as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ConAgra Brands (NYSE: CAG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.49, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.11 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ConAgra Brands (CAG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Safe Bulkers (SB) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- Redfin (RDFN) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Q2 Holdings (QTWO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!