Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $161.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $137.88 million.
Comtech Telecom sees FY2021 revenue of $610-620 million, versus the consensus of $620.1 million.
- continues to target Adjusted EBITDA in a range of $74.0 million to $76.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c, Offer Outlook
- Simply Good Foods (SMPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!